Social Media and Community Manager
Hiring category: Independent contractor / Part-time
- Execute social media strategy and best practices across various social media channels
- Lead ideation, development and day to day management of Publishing Calendar
to ensure successful program development and execution across various social channels
- Write copy and work with graphic designer to create visual assets
that drive engagement across portfolio of social channels
- Work with brand managers to onboard content management platform
to ensure successful program development across social channel portfolio
- Identify real-time digital, cultural, and real-time news and consumer trends
to inform social strategy and community building.
- Extract insights, identify trends and build out data driven strategies
to amplify creative campaign performance to meet KPIs
- Research past posts for learnings and performance optimization and work with Brand Manager
to deliver actionable social insights in audience growth forecasts, performance reporting and analysis.
- Work with our Brand Managers to develop lead generation strategies through social media
- Ensure our customers and community members are engaged, by answering questions and comments,
solving problems and replying to customer service inquiries
- Ideate and design bespoke strategies for engaging the community on each social channel
- Work with Brand Manager to identify influencers and content creators to work with on multiple campaigns.
- Optimize social media performance through organic and paid efforts
- Drive strategy, ideation, and development of social content across current and upcoming platforms.
- Embody a Team player mentality day in and day out.
2+ Years in Community Management, Marketing or related role
Personal or professional experience with video games and/or anime
Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Brand management experience
- Previous Video Production and/or Graphic Design experience
- Multiple language fluency
Starting date: September, 2023
Term: 6 months
Rate: $60 per hour